Old man and The sea on thinking activity

Thinking activity according to this link Click here



1. Can you mark a critical phase of your life?

Yes, I have experience of critical phase in my life. According to me everyone may be phase in their life because as human being most of we trying to prove ourselves as better in front of everybody from the our parents to society. As student I face critical situation like if sometime I do hard work like Santiago but I didn’t get results it.

2. Do you have any such person whom you recall in the crisis?
3. What is the importance of that person? Why?

Yes, I recall my best friend and family in the crisis. Because they motivate to stand any situation, in the crisis time everyone need motivation in their life. Because of sometimes person lost their inner strength and person cannot able to do it at that time if anybody inspired us and  we can also motivate ourselves in the crisis. That person is most important for everyone. Because as human beings life journey is not every day like happy but also unhappy day at that time someone or ourselves inspired us – like you can do it.




4. What is the importance of dream of lions in the novel?


Most important dream of lions in the novel. In the novel Santiago is unlucky old man, he is going to fishing in sea but through Eighty four days he couldn’t able to catch any huge fish and at the end of the novel he catch Marlin huge fish still his difficult is not less because when he came back in seashore during shark eaten Marlin so then he come back with skeleton. Even he did not feel frustrated . But he slept and watching dream of lions. So here Santiago failed to catch fish but he didn’t defeated still he have straight like lion.
That why I put one quote from novel which proved Santiago in this novel.

“Man can destroyed but cannot defeated”.

5. Do you have any such scene or image you frequently like to visit?



Yes, my one the most favourite place or image is nature like garden fresh air. That type of scene or image I want to frequently like to visit.

6. What is the reason of your obsession for that scene?
Because Nature give us positive vibes and that type of position vibes required for every human being, it give us new energy that why I have obsession for that nature scene.

7. Replace the oldman with yourself. How would be the approach if you fail like the oldman in life?




I think struggle is part of everybody's life because everyone faced different struggle without struggle life like without experience. I also faced struggle and I wasn’t defeated like oldman. I always remember one thing failure through starting our journey on success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth