ELT- The role of English in India review task


ELT task according to this link - Click here

1.)What is English Language for you?

For me English language is really interesting language. It is my second language but may be it is not really second language for  us because nowadays our most of transistor or documents in  English language rather than mother tongue language. I have experience English language help me lot in everyday life also, it is really link language because English language is link us our crate area. For example now I can do it  online course at other countries 's University without going there I can study it. So English language for me like - ઘરે બેઠા ખજાનો

2.) What kind of challenges you are facing and have faced while learning this language?

When I was learning English language at that time I had more difficultly like
How to pronounce word in real sense for example
Huawei mobile company name


Use of Tense or Grammar –
Like where use simple tense, continues tense, perfect tense.

In the sentence where is use appropriate prepositions.

How to connect every sentence during writing answers. Which kind of  difference between speaking and writing. Through the pronunciation understand word in writing sense like understanding difference between knight and night ,if we couldn’t understand through the pronunciation then it meaning it completely differ.

It is also normal problem for everyone when anyone learning second so English language is second language for us (India) and we are not learning at the childhood.

3.) Write in brief your understanding about any one essay.

  Sociology culture Dimension essay is written by Rekha Aslam. Through the essay she explains that social Culture connect with our native language. She also define different between Foreign language and Second language. According to her foreign language which is not one's own, even though one may have a very good knowledge of it and second language which is one’s through not the first in order to importance nor usually the first to be learnt. For example English language is foreign language and second language example Hindi.
Socio culture Dimension is connected with native language. Because language is also differ in particular state and language has  connection with particular state as like myth and religion, if anybody tried to translate it in other languages after it means change. For example “Sata Fera”


 so here if I translate as in English language so it become fun – “Seven Round”. So this type language connect with socio culture Dimension.

4.)  According to you which Position English Language should be given?

According to my observation English language is like link language because it is connect us in various fields. Here I mentioned word link language when I read twentieth year back position of India at that time English language as much not important as like nowadays. Nowadays even new born baby doctorial report in English language and most of documents in English language. So now born baby identity like birth certificate in english. Few year back we can critize English language learning propose it is simple to connect or communicate with other countries's people. But now it is completely differ if we want to connect with our ( India) country however required English language. For example if I want to do any transaction in Bank therefore I need to learn basic English.

5.)  How you see your future with English Language?

I see my bright future with English language. It help lot to develop my career and I will easily connect with other countries's people with mobile networks. For example now I can study at home with help of online course it is most of in English language. If I can communicate this language so I would not facing problem to connect another country's people like US.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth