Thinking activity on Frankenstein novel

Thinking activity on Frankenstein novel is written by Mary Shelley.


      Mary Shelley is one the most famous Romantic writer. When Shelley travelled through Europe in 1814, she visited Frankenstein castle. Morever Mary, Percy and Lord Byron decided to have a competition to see who could write the best horror story. After thinking for days, Shelley dreamt about a scientist who created one creature and it was horrified by what he had made her dream later evolved into the novel's story.

As per my task questions related to this link so Click Here

Here I give answer of the following questions.

Generally I am not use to seen dream and minutely I have seen dream but I don't remember proper thing. Hardly I remember one dream. I had seen one dream about forest. At that time I felt fear when I had seen dengour animal and these animal run behind me. Then I awake and  think about this dream , I felt that it is only our mind conflict. According to psychologist we see any thing in over dream ,its behind one reason we think deeply about this thing otherwise we think few things about that and pushed in over unconscious mind.

Truely I say that I didn't remember really I visit such kind of places which has some connections with horror and terror. Most of horror and terror sence I saw only in movie.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth