Maharaja KrishnaKumarsinhji Bhavnagar University youth festival observation

          "Yuvano no thanganat aetle youth festival"

My observation on youth festival program.
I am studying MKBU University. Maharaja KrishnaKumarsinhji Bhavnagar University orgenazed youth festival on 26,27 and 28 October 2018 and this festival name is Aishvrayam yuva manthan. This youth festival hosted by Takshshila Institute of Science & Commerce, Bhavnagar and its venue Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Campus.

This type of compition divided in fifth part. In the first part three compition I has attended like Bhajan,Sugam geet and western group song  and also participate in two compition light vocal song and western group song. Bhajan section song most of related in Lord of Krishna. Light vocal song most of Ramesh Parekh creation of his poem sang by compititer. I was singing Savariyo Maro song written by Ramesh Parekh.

In the third section I has attended own self write poem and read compition. I like this section in anchoring ,this type anchoring like lively atmosphere. Some of topic given by head and students select any one topic and write poem. I like some of the students's poem. Here I keep image one poem.
I most like this poem subject story of pen. I like this poem word.
       In the fourth section I has attended three compition. Mono act, Mime and one act play. Mono act compition most interesting because only one student performance and try to convince this is reality of social human being. Here I put one image mono act compititer.


This  mono act give reflction present society woman suffering. This mono act is like mirror of present society. It is start with happiness and end is like tragedy. It is really touchbal act.
   Then I has attended Mime act compition , it is also related with present issue like water wasting and woman suffering, people fight together without any reason and also play historical theme. I show two Mine first is water saving and second is woman suffering in society.


         I has attended one act play. I like Bhrugusahita and Sikka Ni Triji Baju play. Bhrugusahita play related with history which type people believed in future teller. People blindly follow future teller and facing different type of tragedy.
Bhrugusahita play

      I has shown Sikka Ni Triji Baju play. This play is showing struggle of third gender. Past and even present time society can never accept third gender not only society reject but also their family do like this type child. When people religion belief contact so people believe and pray of the Lord shiva Adhnareshvar Roop but third gender can't accept in society.
Sikka Ni Triji Baju play



   
      In the fifth section is like Fine arts. Clay modelling, on this spot drawing, Cartooning, paper colaze, poster making, Rangoli compition, Installation. Here I put some images


This is posters making image , it gives message mobile misused which effect on people mind. Some Rangoli images
My observation on installation compition, it is releted with subject given by head. It is such interesting subject. I most like All religion live in unity. Here I put photo of installation


 I am happy to enjoy youth festival . I has also participate in two event of youth festival first one is light vocal song and second one is Western group song. I am feeling happy to participate in event and also got second rank in western group song. Such this year organzer gives ranker beautiful certificate and medal.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth