Introductory thinking task on T. P. Kailasam's The purpose



Thinking activity 

First of all thank you Ma'm give this task. It is part of our (MKBU) syllabus also unit 'The Purpose'.

1) Write something about your favourite teacher. Give some reason for it.
  Here l write one quote which relate teacher,

' A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination and instill a love of learning'.
                                            -  Brad Henry

   We are studying under the lot of teacher in past and present also. But very few teacher we like his/her teaching method than other.
                 My favourite teacher name is Parmarsir. He was my college professor . He is noble person. He always helpful for students. His learning method , l like because I understand without any reading and now I also remember all thing which he has learn me . His smiling face always inspire me so this quote for my favourite teacher,


2) How are you as student ? 

      'STUDENT LIFE IS GOLDEN LIFE'.

We listen this quote so many time. But we can't understand this proper meaning. 

As student myself


  •  I am sincere student but sometime I create wonderful comedy with my friends.


  •  l asking any questions in class at that time I feel confuse about my question is right or wrong .


  • I am regular student because l believe regularization is not only for students life but also everyone life principal .


  • I don't use mobile in lecture time .


  • I am always reading newspaper because I like to know new things and knowledge.


  • I try to able helpful for everyone.


  • I know as student what is my weak point  and strong point. Most of l avoid any arguments with my classmates because l don't like more argue. At reading time I like aloneness.


3) What is the difference between the education system in past and today's time ? 

Today education system completly change at past. Here l try to including this point through compare education system.
  
A) past and present people's thoughts about education :

          In the past people can't give important of education. They believe study is only for doing government services , so they most of like doing farming and  work on own business .

         In the present time people's mentality full of changed about education. People are believe education is not only for doing government services but education is growing human knowledge about everything .

B) past and present education system :
   
           We can listen our parents study time education system and grandparents study time education system. In past education system was very poor , at that time our parents have not any facilities for study. We can see through this image,



 In the present time we have lot of facilities for study. We have Mobile , Leptop and lot of invention for study . We have mobile , we can search anything and know everything as our interest , today education system full of change we can learn online any courses and get certificate of outof country.
    

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth