Myself

"Life doesn't require that we be the best only that we try our best."

        I am Dipti Gohil.I am here to talk about myself.l am 21 year old. I am from savarkundla.But nowadays i living Bhavnagar for my study proposes.Right now l am doing my master in English studies in MKBU university in Bhavnagar. My life is like any other ordinary girl but l want to make it extra ordinary by create my individual identity.
             I have many dream for my career. I like most nature thing.l like sing song. l feel better at that time sing song. While l sing song at that time l feel that l am free from every worries.

      " I have the power to achieve all my goals."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth