Pedemic and Me

Hello Readers,

After long time here I share my view. May be you like to read and also you will think about your condition during this Corona pedemic. Here I share effect of pedemic on my life.

Here is one imagination with this imagination you can connect yourself - Can you Imagine you are batsman and you are ready for last ball of the match at that time something is happening and you have to stand there, you can not go away because you have to wait for the last ball. 

Same I feel this situation during this epidemic because I am Master study last semester student. Our examination were held on 16 March but due to corona virus it was cancelled before one day remain of exam. So this is such panic for me. Because somewhere it disturbs me like if l start reading any other books and suddenly examination anxiety start and thought about remaining last examination. Further I feel existential crisis and like all things are meaningless and useless, it is just like passing time. Life like without direction before this pedemic we don't know when our last day but now even we don't know our exam schedule also. 
 These are my negative feelings during this epidemic. 
Sometimes I feel it good for me because I get time to fullfill my desire which I have decided in previous. Like I want read some of books and I want to learn something new. And l have also fullfill some of desire like I read books

👉Wing's of fire by Abdul Kalam
👉Ram by Amish Tripathi
👉Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
👉The Plague by Albert Camus
👉Padmaja novel started reading few part remine
👉Read Shakespeare's play summaries 
👉Reading for NET examination
👉Learnt to prepare new dishes
👉Start  Writing my own quotes 
👉 Watch knowledgeable videos

But still I am waiting for my last semester examination. 

Thank you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth