How Literature shape me ?

How Literature shape me ?

Hello Readers,


  As literature student I want to share my experience how literature shaped me. As potter should shape his pot at the result he get strong pot same position of good teacher, teacher can make strong students, So first of all I would like to thankful Dr. Dilip Barad sir whose role is most important for my thoughts shaping.

Five years journey of studying literature, there are lot of change I can find in my self. And literature has also answer of human mind conflicts and frustration, it can always courage me I can do it. It is not made me like shiple but it is made me different from other. Literature always made me as thinking person as like Da Vinci Code novel's character Joseph So. he always said Sophie - 'What is your next step ?'

Literature encourage me to face any situation and prove yourself as like Old man and the sea character's Santiago, this novel give lesson me - "Man can destroyed but never be defeated".
And study Shakespeare's novel Hamlet I learn if we believing superstition then our life become like Hamlet nothing remains at the end of our life. While I studied Doctor Faustus I learn whenever we have knowledge but if we haven't ideas of wherein use our knowledge or over pride always laid down us at bottom.

As reader you assumed anywhere your thoughts becomes monster ? Think about it

When I studied Frankenstein novel at that time I learnt that sometime our dangerous thought become monster in our life, it can always demoral our self and destroyed our self.

When I studied Wordsworth poem at that moment I released how nature beauty effect on our mind while Robert Frost poem lead to darkness of nature so his poem direct me to see both sides of  nature darkness as well as lightness.

Then I coming to my favourite paper Modern Literature, this paper text Waiting For Godot and Birthday party are full of existential text. When I read this text I learn sometimes we all are doing meaningless things. And somewhere we all are like Vladimir and Estragon.

Finally at the sem-4 text Sense of an Ending like end our sense and at that end this novel there is no proper end, it means open handed novel. These novel key words like Damage, Remorse, Guilt, Responsibility it is all related our life so this novel effect on my mind like somewhere I feel guilt. Sense of an Ending novel narrative use flash back technic. So when I read this novel I also think about my memory and learn that before judge anyone I have to know about more that person otherwise at the end if reality something different form my thoughts then it would become painful for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth