Sunday reading - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Sunday reading - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Hello readers

Here I share my point of view about African writer Chimamanda Ngozi. This task last year also given by our professor but here I don't want to write same things because last year blog and this blog might be completely different if you read both.
Click Here
 According to me this changes of thinking power because when I read last year blog at that time I feel I wrote only transcript and it could also available under the video so it is not call thinking activity so in this blog I try to think deeply and justify answer as per following questions.


👉Whether you liked or disliked the views?
I like her pinching views about her real life incident. She talk about real issue of society.

👉Why you liked or disliked?
I like because most of her story is not only her but it is real image of society. As girls we can also feel like her as she discuss gender differences so it is not only her problem but it is most of girls problem, may be something different from her but gender discrimination is not stop during this age also.

👉Which views you like or disliked?
I like her most of view but one incident I like about her schooling experience she want to become class monitor that's why she try to get high score even she couldn't become class monitor. I listen her childhood experience at movement I thought how start gender discrimination form the school, it is like nonesce thing to set different conditions for boys and girls even in the school. And I can not say it is new think because at the present time that type of discrimination happen in the most of family may be now they also don't know they are doing gender discrimination or not it is created like natural behaviour.

👉Has these views helped in better understanding of and literature life?
Yes, these views helped in better understanding of and literature life. 

👉 Can you connect these talks with postcolonial studies and African literature ?
In the first video Chimamanda talk about her personal life what is her like during childhood, she likes white princess story and she want become like white girl and always imagine white world lifestyle. It is not only her imagination but generally, girls like to read Cinderella's story. Here one thing can notable how colonial power remain after their ruling. Chimamanda also under the colonial power  that's why she was not able to imagine African's people story and she created white world people's story then she realized her story influence of the white world then she try to create their people story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Four Skill Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking

Sigh No More, Ladies poem analysis

Comparison Between Robert Frost and William Wordsworth